Citric pH Down 4L
CAD 44.00 Excl. tax
Citric Down will lower the pH level of your nutrient solution. The ideal pH for most hydroponic nutrient solutions is between 5.8 & 6.2, with some exceptions. Nutrient lockout will occur if pH levels are outside the optimal range.
- Returns Honoured Up To 30 Days
- Free Shipping Over $199.00
- Curbside Pick Up Available
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
- Citric Down is considerably more safe.
- Ingredients are not listed as dangerous goods, so there are no restrictions on shipping.
- Citric Down is a weak acid. It will drop pH levels, but its instability will cause the pH to raise back up over a couple of days.
- Citric Down contains stabilizers which help to keep the pH at the optimum range.
What our customers say