- Will not curl, damage or burn leaves
- Works with your lights to affect increased growth and nutrient uptake from the root zone.
- Results in bushier healthier plants, being ‘pushed’ into early development of flowers for bigger yields at harvest.
- Spray while lights are on
- Do no adjust pH of foliar spray
- Long term stability when mixed
- Can also add atak or natural pesticide (link) to mix for multipurpose solution
- Can also add pesticide / fungicide
- Can also be used on cuttings / seedlings
- WATTS stimulates chlorophyll/ chloroplast production, increasing the ATP cycle in the leaves (‘molecular unit of currency of intercellular energy’).
- Optic Foliar WATTS is used to turbocharge plant growth and light efficiency within the mesophyll layer of the leaves, resulting in faster and greater nutrient uptake.
- Measure 1 Litre or 1 Gallon of water.
- Add 7.5 ml/1.5 teaspoon of TRANSPORT, WATTS & REV for each litre of water.
- For Gallon Mixture add 30 ml/1 oz of Transport for each Gallon of water.
- Mist cuttings and seedlings on alternating days.
- Spray leaves until covered and wet 2-3 times per week throughout growth stage and up to week 4 of flower.
- Can be mixed and stored long term. Store in a cool dark place away from heat and light.