- Purpinator has a 0-2-4 NPK Ratio
- Provides the building blocks for improved production of flavonoids such as anthocyanins
- Purpinator contains no PGR’s and no heavy metals
- Purpinator is safe for use in all grow applications with the same feed rate
- Purpinator is safe for use on all plants but will perform best on plants that express purple pigmentation
- Vegetating phases of growth (Week 1-4): Add 2-5mL per gallon of water.
- Early bloom phase of growth (Week 5-9): Add 6-15 mL per gallon of water.
- Late bloom phase of growth (Week 10 ): Add 20-30mL per gallon of water.
PURPINATOR® won’t burn plants when used as directed and can be used with any growing media, hydroponic system, and nutrient program. PURPINATOR is at the correct pH for hydroponic use.