Humidifier - 200 Pints Per Day
This industrial grade humidifier features a multi-directional fogging head. Coverage is from 1,176 to 1,614 sq ft, depending on humidification requirements & ceiling height. Max output is 200 pints per day, has an industrial-grade motor, connects directly
- Returns Honoured Up To 30 Days
- Free Shipping Over $199.00
- Curbside Pick Up Available
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
- Operates at 62 dBA
- Measures 15 in tall x 15 in in diameter
- 110 volts/60 Hz/0.9 amps
How to Clean a Humidifier
1. Unplug your humidifier and remove the tank from the base.
2. Empty any remaining water in the tank.
3. Clean the tank with a mild dish soap and dry thoroughly.
4. If you notice the presence of mold or slime, pour a generous amount of hydrogen peroxide into the tank.
5. Allow the tank to sit with the peroxide mixture for half an hour.
6. Rinse the tank and thoroughly dry it.
7. Clean the base and vapor spout. Using either mild dish soap, vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide, clean the base and vapor spout with a clean cloth or clean toothbrush.
Under normal conditions, you can use tap water in a humidifier with no issues. While some prefer to use purified or distilled water for the humidifier. We recommend using Reverse osmosis water to ensure the best running product long term as tap water contains minerals that will clog the machine after a period of time.