Grape Ape Terpene Strain Profile 2ml
Grape Ape terpene profile is descended from Mendocino Purps, Skunk, & a legendary Afghani landrace. The combination of these created a profile that gives the aroma of grapes, tropical fruit, earth & pine forest. Linalool & ocimene lend a hand with floral,
- Returns Honoured Up To 30 Days
- Free Shipping Over $199.00
- Curbside Pick Up Available
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Fragrance: As the name implies Grape Ape is heavy with its namesake berry. Lavender and pine trees add nuance.
Effects: Peaceful and serene
If you want to get the most out of your extract, consider bringing flavored terpenes into the mix. Along with complementing the THC, they enable you to define your own flavor profile or recreate your favourite strain like Pineapple Express or Banana Kush.
Many terpenes have therapeutic properties of their own, from reducing pain and inflammation to treating insomnia and depression.
Terpenes can enhance the aroma, quality and effects of dry bud or flower.
- Terpenes can be added to aromatherapy blends, diffusers, lotions, edibles, tinctures, cocktails, homemade cleaners, bug repellents, plant extracts, etc.
- Undiluted Terpenes are POTENT and should never be consumed, inhaled or applied to the skin as is.
- In most cases, consider staying within 1-5% concentration by volume. The dilution can vary depending on the isolated terpene, blend or flavor, desired outcome, personal experience and preferences.