The secret lies in the ultra-light RC-48 carbon used inside every GP Filter. Odorous pollutants only need to contact a GP Filter for a fraction of a second to be totally eradicated from the air with 100% efficiency. This 24-carat carbon source makes for the lightest, smallest and most effective carbon filters available with an average three-year life span. Our 100% virgin RC-48 carbon is activated in the largest carbon kiln in the southern hemisphere by Ti-West industries. Ti-West ensures every batch of RC-48 carbon is independently laboratory tested for purity and consistency to the highest available standards. The end result is 24-carat carbon (ASTM Guaranteed).
- Aluminum tops and bases for reduced weight.
- Half the weight of other filters.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Large selection of sizes available to fit any application.
- Flange & pre-filter included.
- Sealed, bagged, boxed and labelled directly after being manufactured for optimum life span, handling and presentation.
- 4″ Filter: 175 CFM / 100mm x 150mm
- 6″ Filter: 550 CFM / 150mm x 600mm
- 8″ Filter: 950 CFM / 250mm x 1000mm
- 10″ Filter: 1400 CFM / 250mm x 1000mm
- 12″ Filter: 1700 CFM / 300mm x 1000mm
- 14″ Filter: 2500 CFM / 350mm x 1200mm