- Shallow Trays (NO HOLES) for growing Microgreens and Seed Starting
- Short Tray dimensions of 10” x 20” x 1.25” depth
- Allows microgreen growers to cut closer to roots for increased yields
- Perfect shorter trays for germination
Used by professional growers for microgreens and as seed starting flats.
These will fit where all your standard 1020 trays currently fit.
How to get started growing microgreens:
- Choose your microgreen seeds
- Fill the tray with 1 to 1.25" inches of moistened soil
- Scatter the seeds per directions and gently press them into the soil
- Cover the seeds with a humidity dome.
- Mist 1-2 times daily … grow 10 to 15 days & harvest.